For-cause drug testing is a type of employment drug testing that enables you to find out if a suspected employee is under the influence of substances.
Racoo offers this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we’ll usually reply within two hours of receiving your request.
Our drug and alcohol testing programme for-cause exists in four forms:
- Post-incident drug testing: Testing occurs after a safety-related event to identify if substance use contributed to the incident
- Post-accident drug testing: This is conducted after workplace accidents to determine if drugs or alcohol were factors.
- Near miss for preventative measures: This testing is performed after a close-call event to assess if substance use nearly led to an accident.
- Reasonable suspicion to guide action: This testing is used to confirm or deny suspicion when there’s credible evidence that an employee may be under the influence of a substance.
All for-cause testing allows for swift, evidence-based action to mitigate any immediate risks.
It provides a structured, legally defensible approach to handling such sensitive situations, supporting you in regulatory compliance to reduce your company’s liability.
for-cause drug and alcohol testing equips you with the means to act promptly and decisively to ensure workplace safety.
- Immediate response, so you can get an answer when suspicions arise
- Tailored to your company’s needs
- Flexible to suit your shifting priorities